Thursday 23 April 2009

Preparing for an evening of Worship



First of all I apologize for the delay in posting a new blog. I was putting something new together to present to the public or the viewers on this site. I started training a number of church choirs for a worship evening that I will be hosting very soon. It takes lot of time and preparation to get to where God wants me to be. My heart for the gospel is very large and I believe that God who called me to this work is able to take me through. Singing for God is one of my greatest desires in life. Not only singing but playing the drums, keyboard, and other instruments that bring glory to God. One of the opportunities I had was to do evangelism at the Bible school. Evangelism is the heart beat of God, that’s the reason I love it. I love preaching the gospel of Christ on a one to one basis especially. It is my prayer that I will find people of the same heart to spread the gospel through praise and worship, people who will help me in every way to make the worship service powerful. I will appreciate any one who can be a blessing to this worthy cause. It is a service that we do every last Sunday of the month. This vision came about through one of my music pastor’s called Cephas Reeves from the USA. We caught the vision and started to run with it. Today by the grace of God lives are changing because of this man that God has used to bring this service here to us in Liberia. It is designed in a way that there is no preaching or teaching but only singing and worshiping God in the beauty of holiness. As I present this few words to the public, it is my prayer that God will touch your hearts to flow along with the vision. It is my greatest desire to have one of the best worship teams in the Republic of Liberia and one of the best instruments that you can think about that will bring honor to God. May God bless you as you access this blog. Have a great day my fellow viewers.

God bless,

Mark

1 comment:

  1. I can think of nothing better to be doing than evangelism and praise and worship. It is not an easy work as some people may think. It takes a lot of time spent with God and a lot of time in practicing to be a tool for God. May your singing and that of your group resound with the goodness of God and the filling of the Holy Spirit. My family continues to keep you and Liberia in our prayers.
    If you get a chance please share as to how the service went. Also how is your recording project going? Stay strong in the Lord and in the power of His might!!!

    ReplyDelete